Over the past 24 years, Chelsea has worked with couples with Relationship Issues related to communication, boundaries, conflict resolution, Intimacy, and Infidelity.
She is trained and certified in PREPARE/ENRICH for premarital counseling, an assessment, and counseling approach for couples preparing for marriage or seeking to improve their marriage. The state of Georgia offers a discount on the marriage license for couples who have received 6 hours of premarital counseling/education.
• Divorced Families •
Boundaries, Healing and Raising Children as a Single Parent
• Families Counseling •
Boundaries, Parenting, ADHD, Learning Disorders, Behavioral Issues
• Homosexual Issues •
• PTSD, Bipolar, Depression, and Anxiety •
• Addictions and Recovery •
• Specialize in Children and Adolescent Anxiety and Depression •
• Personal Growth and Development •
• Life Transitions •
• Stress/Anger Management •